Thursday, November 15, 2018

ONE YEAR OFF




I was in the university when I had a conversation with a young man who was about 17 years old at that time. The reason why his age is important to remember in this conversation is that he had dated about 19 ladies, oh yes you saw it right 19 ladies. I wasn't told, I engaged him personally and he called the names of the 19 ladies. According to him they could be more but those were the ones he could remember.

Wow!

I guess that's your exclamation too as it was mine the day he told me. Even though I put up a bold face, I cringed within me because I was older than him and hadn't recorded my first babe at that time.

Of course I had to advice him to go on a sabbatical leave for a while before going on with his escapades. I know not many of us have the same kind of experience with this young man but many of us as well have not stayed without a relationship for the last five years and it's not like we have been stock with one person but as soon as we finish with one person we're on to the next person without any space. And the funny thing is many people blame the previously failed relationship on the ex without looking at the possibility that they might have been missing something fundamental over time.

There is no way you would have been doing it right and yet have changed three relationships in three years- it is a pointer that something is wrong.

So my first advice would be to step back and take a break. And this is where a lot of people get it wrong too because they leave a vacuum without deliberately filling it up with something. So when you take the break, you want to ask yourself what the challenge is and introspectively determine where you need to make the necessary changes.

You need to get healed of past pains and heart break as they might be the things driving you to a journey of no return.

You want to get the requisite knowledge because that might just be the bridge between where you are and where you ought to be.


Join any of our next classes for an upgrade

Send an email to lifeaffairsinternational@gmail.com

I value you!

ONE YEAR OFF

Share:

Post a Comment

Facebook
Blogger

No comments:

Keep In Touch And Get Our Updates

About Us

Advertisment

Like Us

© miracle o. ihuoma All rights reserved | Theme Designed by Seo Blogger Templates Published.. Blogger Templates